East Back Corporation (hereinafter referred to as the Company) acknowledges the importance of personal information and makes the following efforts to protect it:
1. Management of Personal Information
The company will take all necessary measures, including maintaining its security systems, enhancing its technical and organizational management systems and ensuring that its employees complete their training, and will implement security measures to exercise strict control over personal information. All these activities are to comply with ensuring that the user's personal information is correct and up-to-date and protecting against all possible unauthorized access, loss, corruption, alteration, or unauthorized disclosure of the personal information.
2. Purpose of usage of personal information
The company will collect and use the user's personal information for the delivering the company’s information and notifications for the company’s services and answering the inquiry.
3. Disclosure of personal information to third parties and prohibitions
The company will manage the personal information provided by the user in an appropriate way. The company will not disclose one's personal information to any third parties, unless;
- The user gives us the consent.
- The company will disclose the user's personal information to the company's contractors with whom the company engages for providing the services the user requests.
- If disclosing the user's personal information is required by law.
4. Measures to Protect Personal Information
In order to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information, the company have taken thorough measures for security.
5. Inquiry, modification, deletion of personal information
If the user wishes to inquire, modify or delete personal information of the user himself / herself, the company will confirm that the user is the principal and will respond.
6. Updates and changes of the privacy
Last updated on September 25, 2013